ISORA would like to invite cruisers to join in our exciting race programme by cruising our race courses, and joining in our social events both before and after our races, and of course the incredible season ending ﬁnale, the ISORA dinner and prize giving.
Cruisers will be given a start 10 minutes after the racing ﬂeets, and encouraged to sail as much of the course as possible. Like the Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC) the use of the engine is permitted to ensure the course is completed in a reasonable time to enjoy the Aprés Sail with the rest of the ﬂeet.
There will be a trophy for the cruiser class, and some simple rules to enable a results table, just for cruisers to be published on the ISORA website.
We look forward to welcoming cruisers in both the coastal and oﬀshore races, and sharing our experiences afterwards in our host ports and clubs
- Start 10 minutes after the Racing Fleet
- Engine use allowed - declaration of engine time at the end of the race,
- Take own start and ﬁnish times
- AIS and Life Raft required for Oﬀshore Races
- Safety declaration to be completed
- NHC Base handicaps
- Engine time added to elapsed time at X2