ISORA 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - NOTICE
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Irish Sea Offshore Racing Association (ISORA) will be held virtually by 'Zoom' on Saturday 4th December 2021 at 11.00 hours for the transaction of the following business:-
- To approve the minutes of the previous AGM.
- To approve the accounts for the year to November 2021
- To elect Officers of the Association for the ensuing year.
- To elect members of the Committee
- To Agree the 2022 Race Management Detail and Proposed Race Schedule
The meeting is for the following categories:
- 2019, 2021 and 2021 Skippers, or their appointed representative
- 2022 prospective Skippers, or their appointed representative
- 2021 Committee Members
- 2022 Committee Members (proposed)
- Yacht/Sailing Club Representatives
Voting will be restricted to one vote per ISORA participating boat
Questions for the AGM to be forwarded to the Hon Sec before 2nd December 2021
To attend please complete the 'AGM attendance invitation request form' here so that the Zoom invitations can be circulated by e-mail.
Stephen Tudor MRICS FNAEA MARLA
- Chairman's 2020 report (available to attendees only)
- The Minutes of the 2019 AGM (available to attendees only)
- 2020 Accounts (available to attendees only)
- Draft 2021 Race Schedule - a proposal from the Technical Committee (Race Management) and discussion document for the AGM